This section contains listings and URLs of resources in Native
media of interest to producers, audiences and the public. We welcome
hearing from you with additional information for the purpose of
expanding this section, and keeping the listings up to date.
- Native film and video organizations in the U.S., Canada and
Latin America, and other independent film and video organizations
- Native radio organizations in the U.S., Canada and Latin
- Distributors of works screened by NMAI described in the FVC
Programs and Festivals pages
- Film and video festivals showcasing works by and about Native
- Organizations that offer resources to young Native media makers.
Some of the URLs provided in this section link to sites in
languages other than English. In these cases, the language(s)
are indicated in parentheses after the URL. Please enter
here for information about free translation tools.
If you have questions or comments, please email
Image credit: Alberto
Muenala (Quichua) and crew - Courtesy Guillermo Monteforte